Monday, October 29, 2018

Halloween in Hollywood

The Graham Clan hit Universal Studios this past weekend as a late birthday present for Sophia who turned 15 on the 17th. Sophie invited her boyfriend and we had a blast. Elias (Boyfriend) has a Harry Potter wand so we bought her a wand so they could do spells around Harry Potter world. For the price of the wand I was expecting real magic but Sophie and Elias had fun doing the interactive spells around Hogwarts. After Harry Potter we saw a few shows, went on the studio tour and visited Springfield where I took a picture in front of my favorite watering hole Moe's Tavern. I hope you enjoyed your Birthday Sophie, Love you




Just waiting for Homer and Barney to join me


Since Sophie was with her boyfriend Mia went and found herself a boyfriend


Mia with Lucy


Daddy in his Halloween costume at work. I was Mr. T with a twist....Mr. Safe "T"
I am the safety manager at work and everyone loved it. All I had to do was make the shirt with iron on letters, wear some of the girls play jewelry and shave a Mohawk on my head. I supplied my own muscles.


PPE stands for Personal Protective Equipment....I guess you had to be there.

No comments: