Tuesday, May 5, 2020

COVID Lockdown Week....OH Whatever

Well girls, I don't even know what week of lockdown we are in but as long as we are all safe and healthy I am happy. I'm so proud of you girls for hanging in there and doing all your chores and school work. Hopefully this will be over by summer and we can go on a nice vacation somewhere. Until then keep up on your school work and keep the creativity flowing.

 
 
Mia asked me for some tape and this is what it was for. #COVID Creativity!
 



Michelle's new car. I know we are not supposed to go out but this was a great deal. Shell named it Bailey but I told her she should name him Bradley so she could have a Bradley Cooper LOL. She did get sad when I called it a Mini Pooper
 



Mommy found this teak patio set on offer up really cheap and all it needed was a pressure wash and some teak oil. Can't wait until we can have friends and family over for a BBQ
 



Lola gets scared anytime daddy cooks LOL. Just kidding, she climbs up on the arm of the couch whenever we fry anything. I think this one was bacon. She is super smart but I would think she would run towards the smell of bacon not away
 


 
 
How adorable is Lexi playing with her new little duckling. Sarah bought an incubator and hatched a bunch of ducks to go with their 3 German shepherds and a whole bunch of bunnies. She is also talking about getting a goat, some chickens and a cow. I would have never thought Sarah would grow up to be such a farmers. She is also getting a new wiener dog. I guess the German shepherds need a new chew toy LOL!

No comments: