Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Been Busy

With football season in full swing, wrestling season coming up and all the other stuff going on in the suite I have been too busy to blog. And since I don't blog without pictures to back it up I had to wait until I took some pictures. Here are a couple. The girls were famous for a while with this picture. Picture People had this up in the window at the Brea Mall for a while during some promotion. I think I should get to charge them as they must have gotten tons of customers from their picture. Mia in a USC helmet we found at the thrift store. I still need to send that one to Nino, he will love it. And finally, a picture of the mighty Colonist sideline looking on with :14 left against cross town rival Katella waiting for our rookie kicker to kick a 38 yard field goal to put us up 20-18 for the win. I wish I knew how to attach the video of it because it was so cool.



No comments: