Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to School


School starts next week and Isella will be one kid short at home as Sophia starts Kindergarten. This makes me so proud and so frightened at the same time. I know Sophie will do great but I am expecting a few more notes sent home this year. Andrew will be a junior this year, also a proud/frightening moment and Michelle will be in 3rd grade and officially smarter than Dad in math. Back to school time can be a very emotional time for parents, at least for wimps like me because they are going somewhere where they have to fend for themselves and I can't be there in the background when some punk kid is mean to them. At least I get a warm up by leaving for work each day, I can only imagine how Isella must feel being with them 24/7 since birth. At least I have the comfort of knowing that I only have to do this one more time.

No comments: