Monday, June 20, 2011

Dad's and Grad's

Father's Day was excellent. We went to Church where they have a car show every year for Father's Day. After that we came home and had breakfast burritos and then I took a nap. When I got up we watched a family movie named Hachi about a loyal dog, it was cute. Then we had carne asada for dinner and cake and ice cream for dessert. I don't know how you girls are able to top yourselves every year but this year was a home run.
Also, here are some pictures from the last day of school. Mia had a Kindergarten graduation but we got flowers for all 3. Mia is going to 1st grade, Sophia into 2nd and Michelle is going to be a big bad 6th grader. Mia made a cap to wear during the ceremony but you will see that she decided on more appropriate head wear.
Anyhow, I couldn't be prouder of my girls and how they finished the school year. All 3 brought home excellent report cards with improvement in every area. I am sooooo proud of you girls, have a fun summer.




No comments: