Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just happened to be on Andrew's computer and found some pictures that I haven't posted before. The picture in the snow is from last years trip to the snow and you can tell because Andrew is only a couple inches taller than me in this picture and now he is 6'2". The second picture is of Mia and her friend Isaac. Isaac's sister played on Michelle's soccer team and they just loved to play together. The third picture is from a girl scout ceremony where I got to pin a special award on her.....a very proud moment. The picture actually looks like she sat on a cactus but Michelle just likes to be a ham. The fourth picture is Mia just being cute. You wouldn't believe it but that sweet little angel has a mean streak like a rabid badger when she doesn't get her way. The last picture is Sophia trying to bring me back from the dead after she choked me out then when I played dead she miraculously brought me back to life by kissing my nose. I love being a Daddy.














1 comment:

Chris and Roni said...

I love Sophie's kiss of life... she is such a sweet girl :)